Blog #3


Copyright is a way for people to protect their work. It requires anyone that uses their work to give them credit. Fair use allows educators to use copywritten materials to an extent for education purposes. As a teacher I may use other materials as reference or inspiration but make sure to make it my own. If I use articles or videos in my PowerPoints, I will make sure that I site them correctly and give credit to the creator.

Cyberbullying is something that both students and teachers have to deal with that 10 years ago didn’t really exist. With the increase of social media use at all ages bust mostly school aged cyberbullying can hurt a lot of students. A possible solution to this is to raise awareness encourage parents to monitor student’s social media use. Provide information to both parents and students about what cyberbullying is, how and where is occurs. When cyberbullying occurs take action. There should be clear guidelines of the punishment that will occur if a student is caught cyberbullying.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2

Blog #10