Blog #7

 

Each teacher page is a little different however there is some information that stays consistent through them all. Contact information is the biggest thing that I saw on all of the pages I viewed. A few of them listed materials and class resources. There are a few with bios about themselves or the classes they teach. Some them are more detailed and creative than others for instance one that I saw was a English class. This teacher has pictures, links and descriptions of all the books and articles they will read that year.

https://www.leonschools.net/site/Default.aspx?PageType=1&SiteID=1015&ChannelID=3397&DirectoryType=6







I will use technology to help me stay on track to be productive and efficient. Google drive is a productivity tool that I see myself using in the future. Google drive will allow me to keep all of my documents, spread sheets, slides and more all in one place. Making it easier and more time efficient for me. Keeping an online calendar such as google calendar that connects to both my computer and my phone will allow me to stay on top of my tasks no matter where I am.

I personally did not have a good experience with the wiki platform. Due to the website being down I had to restart my assignment multiple times where everything I had done got deleted. One big dislike I had was that only one person could be editing a page at one time. So working with a group that was a struggled that we faced. One thing I did like was that from a viewer’s perspective it was clean, neat and easy to understand. In the future I can use wiki to create a monthly page that tells my students and families what will be going on in class. I can link other pages that I want to include and links to other cites if needed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2

Blog #10