Blog #10

 

In the future I plan to teach 2nd grade general education. I plan to use surveys to track their progress. I would use it to see what they know before and after lessons. This will also allow me track the effectiveness of my lesson giving.

The topics I found most interesting when reviewing my classmates’ blogs is the diversity. None of the websites or blogs I saw where the same. Everyone has their own sense of style and their own creativity, and it shows. I really enjoyed looking at my classmate’s website designs. We all had the same directions, yet all put it together differently and I love that. I think it really speaks about education in general were all doing the same thing, yet we all have our own way of doing it.

While I do not have any experience with digital badges and tech flex I read about them. I think it is a a great idea. It’s a great way to get involved and get excited about educational technology. It’s a great way to bring and keep fun in learning.

The technology skill I would like to learn next is learning to use excel better. I think learning excel can help you in the classroom keep track of data, grades and more. I plan to do this by researching and watching videos about how to use excel for teachers. I have had a very small amount of practice with excel and would love to learn more.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog Post #2